- What's your favourite bible passage & why?
Embodies all that God would have us do
Best stress management - gets all life into perspective
- How do you keep your eyes fixed on Jesus?
Meditating on his word
Through His beauty, all things good thanking Him
Hard times leaning on Him and choosing to see His plans are for my good
- What would you like the next generation of Christian women to know?
Be authentic in your relationship with Jesus - ask the tough questions and seek Him with all your heart
His blessings are there for us, if we choose to trust and obey his word
- What's one thing that you love about your local church?
It's care for the community and heart for those who do not know Jesus
Community of believers we do life with
- What did you learn about God at a time in your life you found hard?
That life involves suffering and it can only make sense through Jesus. God uses this time to reconnect with us, and help us to gain perspective in Him
Intimacy with Him, walking humbly with Him is truly the greatest blessing - don't compromise your faith for anything
- What are you passionate about?
My faith, family and relationships
Music, animals, and Gods creation
- What do you enjoy doing when you rest?
Cuppa with Hugh